Friday, October 2, 2015

Ang Buhay na Hindi Bitin - How to live a Life Content, Blessed and Worry-free

Book Review for: Ang Buhay na Hindi Bitin
How to live a Life Content, Blessed and Worry-free
by Ardy Alberto

Good Day!

I bought a copy of this book at National Bookstore for only Php10. This book was mentioned in REAL MEN ARE POGI book by the same author, that talks about how to live a life with God; very simple print, easy to understand and the content are truly heart touching. It has only few pages, you can finish reading it in less than 30 minutes.



As I write this post, I can’t help myself thinking about the past, what was my life before, my dreams and my present.

I had the experienced to work full time in number of companies. From rank and file to management position level, my work experiences had trained me to become competent on my assigned job. I had the privileged to earned money from minimum salary and above what usual employees are paid off. In years, I found out that the higher salary we are compensated, the more works and responsibilities we have to our employer. The higher the position we get, the more working time it requires from us, the more ideas and solution we need to contribute, not unless we are a demanding boss whose "utos dito - utos doon".

It also made me realized that the higher money we received, the higher amount we spent. As they say, human desires are unlimited - in all aspect of life. As we achieved one, we want to achieve the next and so on and so forth. But sad to say, we end up knowing "kulang at kulang pa din ang buhay". I am honestly on soul searching when I found it,  one of the books who lead me to find the missing piece.

At work, whenever we received customer complaints, we used to apply different problem solving techniques to identify the root cause in order to set appropriate corrective and preventive actions. Some requires technical and behavioral actions while some are Management decision. At start it may be challenging, but repetitive situation doesn't mean the analysis are insufficient, most likely its the resistant to change. It was a never-ending cycle, having doing the same things - again and again - it will make you feel exhausted, tired, stressed and discouraged. Same with our personal life, we always look for solution to our many why's, feeling left alone, empty and weak.

I knew something is missing that no matter how I worked hard, meron pa din kulang, para bang kulang ang 24 hours para sa buong araw, kulang ang dalawang kamay para magawa lahat, there are always things left undone. Despite the learning experience, salary and career opportunities, I knew I am looking for something. It's no longer healthy, naalala ko lang noon minsan nasabi sa kasamahan ko na “sana tulungan ako ni Lord na ayusin ang sariling buhay ko, kulang kasi ang sarili ko para isipin ang solusyon sa lahat ng problema” .  Deep within me, I simply want to be a mother to my children and earn an income that will sustain the needs of my family. 

By May 2013, the Lord answered my prayer, He allowed me to work full time at home and became a small time entrepreneur through My Little Angels Online Shop. Every deals we closed and sales we got are really such a blessings. But just the same, the higher sales we got, the higher the problems we have – just like any businesses, every day is a journey of struggles and success. There’s no such perfect in this world. I still work harder than before, much more than 16 hours a day - online and offline. There are so many online sellers around, competition are really high, there's a shortage of stocks, delayed deliveries, price increase, customer demands and other unavoidable circumtances - these are common business problems that may lead you to give-up and quit. But God can provides answers to all our unlimited questions, little by little we must learn to live a life by FAITH.

My Little Angels Online Shop leads me to different phase of life, personal development that improves decision making and business relationship with both our customers and suppliers. Everyday, I am seeking God's grace to become His steward - to continuously discover what are my potentials and limitations.

Managing a business requires a lot of efforts, patience, courage and perseverance to survive the day to day struggles, Its always mixed emotions, sometime you smile but sometime you cry but its all part of growing up. We can all be a better person today than yesterday.

The Lord change me in a very special way, be it on my personal point of view, priorities, difference of needs and wants, abstinence to material things to save for the future, pay out debts and  to rely on His provision. Thanks be to God for everything for I am not personally rich but He makes me feel I am one.

This book made me realized that all people have problems – there’s no exemption. There are so much problems around us, too many to mention, they can be in our personal life, country or in the world in general. Sadly, solutions are out of our control, we are only humans with limited resources and to solve them are beyond our capabilities - much as we want to settle them all. 

As Sir Ardy wrote in this book, people without problems are those were lay down at six feet underground; those were grave in cemetery or memorial park. No matter what we are going through, God is with us in every way, seek Him and we will find Him with an open arms.


In my life now, I just realized, everything are beyond our control. People, events, wealth or achievements – they all come and go. God loves me and my family and He wants us to live a fulfilling, joyful and contented life despite the problems we have. I am not rich, but this quote speaks well.... finding out how to live a life contented, blessed and grateful



Honestly, it is easier said and done, but it’s a learning process. God will provide for everything we need, not our wants. Every day is a new day, He knows what best for us, in His perfect time.



I highlighted this article in the book that says "Being Christian does not mean that you're joining a religion or you're going to be religious. Rather, it is a personal commitment to trust, love and follow Christ". What a wonderful opportunity to know the GOOD NEWS.


Life may not be easy, we cannot manage all things by ourselves but with God all things are possible. A life with our Lord cannot be compared to any material possessions we might have, dahil kahit kailan, hindi Siya nagkulang

click photo to hear the music and read every lyrics comes from grateful heart

In my next post. I want to share with you another book written by Sir Ardy titled "Ang Pera Hindi Bitin".

Thank you so much for your time. May God bless us all much more than we ask. 
To God be all the Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment